What you should look for in a home security camera in Wichita Falls
So many people in Wichita Falls want to take a look what’s going on at their house when they are not home This is a primary reason why security cameras are some of the best devices to include as you design your home security system. Although free-standing cameras can be beneficial when configured appropriately, they’re even more powerful when included into your residence’s smart home system.
Are you interested in what to look for in a home security camera in Wichita Falls? You’ll be glad to know these vital components have more conveniences than previous iterations. You can view live feeds from inside cameras or catch the attention of those lurking about with incorporated security features from outdoor cameras. You’ll even get immediate access to your cameras with a centralized in-home touchscreen or smartphone app.
Impressive features bolster home security cameras in Wichita Falls
Versatile and easy-to-incorporate security cameras will elevate your home’s defense to a whole new level. These essential elements of your alarm system are available with an incredible range of features such as bi-directional audio, night vision, and mobile access. Review all of the options available to you here.
- Built-in deterrents: Install a security camera that will react instantly. If unusual behavior is observed by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a bright circle of red light will appear on the outside of the lens and a powerful alarm will resonate.
- Night vision: Powerful IR night vision capability offers clear-cut images of your surroundings no matter the time of day. Your cameras will also keep their clarity when closing in on specific spots.
- Convenient storage: Check for devices with cloud storage options and the chance to watch video straight from your smartphone app.
- Security app: Today’s surveillance systems in Wichita Falls are typically paired to a convenient smartphone app. You have the opportunity to view live footage or pre-recorded segments and even engage or disengage your alarms. The Vivint App will post an update to your mobile device if a triggered event occurs.
- Motion sensors: Built-in motion sensors means your cameras will engage whenever odd activity takes place. You’ll also be alerted with an update on your smartphone.
- Talk to visitors or family: Need to contact your children after school? Is there a visitor at your main entry? The latest home security cameras, like the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, allow convenient bi-directional communications so you may chat with anyone detected by your camera.
- Improve your perspective: As a general rule, your outside surveillance should give you an angle of 120° or higher. For instance, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro provides a viewing angle of 140°.
- Configurable zones: This benefit gives you the chance to set the specific space you would like your camera to supervise. This will be important to optimize the movement you record as you don’t necessarily need alerts each time an automobile goes by on the street.
Configure your own home security system
Now you know what to look for in a home security camera in Wichita Falls. The next step is to design your own custom Vivint smart home. Phone (940) 209-1266 to start or complete the simple form on this page to engage our security specialists.