Connect With Your 24-hour Monitoring Team
The moment your home alarm system in Wichita Falls goes off, your 24/7 monitoring specialists will spring to action. The first move is to validate your alarm, and that includes reaching out to you. The guideline they abide by is based on the sort of emergency. For instance, when the emergency is of a medical nature, a single attempt will be made to get in touch with you before first responders are dispatched. If you have an intrusion - the most common type of event - a monitoring specialist will abide by these guidelines to get in touch with you:
- An effort will be made to contact you using the command hub. You will typically be requested to provide a passcode.
- If that doesn’t result in a response, a call is made to your primary contact number.
- A second number or your first contact person is tried next.
- If there still isn’t an answer, nearby police are deployed.
- Your monitoring professionals will follow up with you again once authorities are alerted.
If you're not in a situation where you can communicate with monitoring agents, don't worry. Support will still be deployed even when you're not able to confirm the emergency.
Get protection for any crisis with a Vivint home alarm system in Wichita Falls
Stay ready for any crisis with a contemporary home alarm system in Wichita Falls from Vivint. Dial (940) 209-1266 to start the customization of your home’s defense today.