How does home monitoring work in Wichita Falls?
You’ve accepted the fact that a home security system is a wise investment for defending your property and family. You even enjoy the idea of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy savings to your daily routine. But are you still wondering about home monitoring?
Take a little time to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional layer of protection is indispensable to your security.
Learn how Wichita Falls home monitoring works
If having round-the-clock access to skilled security representatives seems to be a smart idea to you, you should integrate home monitoring. While it’s true they are always there when needed, that isn’t suggesting they are exceedingly invasive. You won’t find them surveilling your property or checking your video clips. Rather, they go into action the instant an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your components is tripped -- whether it’s a camera or smoke detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your command center then relays the notification instantly to your monitoring team.
- A smart home monitoring specialist will then communicate with you to confirm the alarm and ensure your safety.
- If the monitoring specialist is unable to speak with you, they will automatically alert emergency services.
- Your monitoring staff is there to guide you through the emergency and will serve as the main touch point for authorities if you are away.
Always looking out for your safety, home monitoring representatives are connected to your house through your smart devices. This provides more than simply peace of mind as you have real, trained professionals to help you during your time of need.
Defending your house, even when you’re off site
Having 24/7 support poised and ready in the event of an emergency is nice when you’re on site as you’ll be busy making sure those in your family are safe. It’s even more vital when a crisis takes place when you’re away. Think about your flood alarm going off or a glass break sensor setting off your alarm when you’re on holiday. What will happen when no one is there to hear the alert of the loud siren? By integrating 24-7 monitoring, your place is always defended, regardless of where you are.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is essential in Wichita Falls home monitoring
You can consider your Vivint Smart Hub as the heart of your home’s security. All device communications pass through this important, central command center. On top of being your direct link to monitoring professionals, the smart hub offers these added advantages:
- Emergency button to contact your Vivint home monitoring specialists
- 2-way audio feature allowing you to converse directly to your monitoring team
- You have the ability to call for help with any kind of concern, including medical situations
If you’re unable to find your cell phone when an emergency takes place, you’ll still be able to talk with your monitoring agents directly through your Vivint Smart Hub.
Request home monitoring with your comprehensive Wichita Falls security system
Leave it to the specialists at Vivint and request a comprehensive Wichita Falls smart home with the round-the-clock monitoring, fire alarms, and security sensors you require. We are well aware of the importance of monitoring which is why it comes with our popular packages. If you want to enhance your property’s defense, call (940) 209-1266 or fill out the form on this page to get started.