The latest in monitored fire alarms provide an upgrade in functionality too. New devices not only notice smoke, they can also recognize rising heat levels. If they are triggered, your monitoring team is instantly notified. They can even be set to forward notifications right to your smartphone.
Why opt for fire alarm monitoring in Wichita Falls?
When a disaster happens, you will have enough to do simply making sure your loved ones are safe. Having assistance standing by that can immediately confirm the alarm and contact emergency services in your place is merely a smart choice.
Here’s how fire alarm monitoring works in Wichita Falls:
- Fire or smoke is discovered, and your alarm trips
- Your integrated home security system alerts your around-the-clock monitoring experts automatically
- You are called to verify the situation and to ensure your safety
- If your monitoring staff can’t get ahold of you, or you confirm the fire, they will notify emergency services in an instant
This all takes place in a short time. As you gather up your loved ones to leave the house, the fire department is probably already answering the call. When you have fire alarm monitoring, you will have access to these perks:
- 24/7 protection no matter where you are
- Enhanced chance of fast response times from emergency services
- Well-trained monitoring specialists who will know which component was set off
- Peace of mind knowing someone is always looking out for you
It’s important to keep in mind that emergencies can occur unexpectedly. Consider unwittingly leaving a candle going when you leave for the night, and a four-legged friend proceeds to knock it over. While this situation may seem implausible, it can happen. When it does, you’ll be protected with 24/7 fire alarm monitoring.
Stay safe with 24-hour monitoring from Vivint
Now that you have a better understanding of how fire alarm monitoring works in Wichita Falls, it’s the right time to upgrade your home with a modern system from Vivint. We’ll supply you with integrated fire alarms and additional safety devices in your personalized plan. When you opt for around-the-clock monitoring, your home will be secured at all times, no matter where you are. Get started on your innovative smart home now by dialing (940) 209-1266 or completing the following form.