Should I use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in Wichita Falls?
Your new nursery is almost ready for your precious child. You devoted quite a bit of time building the cradle, decorating the walls, and arranging the changing station.You even installed a shelf with an assortment of stuffed animals as a final detail. But how are you planning to keep watch over your baby? You can opt for the standard approach with a ordinary listening device or take it a bit further and use the surveillance equipment already accessible to you in your modern home security system.
Even though it might seem a bit unexpected to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in Wichita Falls, it’s a great choice when you recognize the advantages.
Your security system’s indoor cameras in Wichita Falls are ideal baby monitors
As pieces of your comprehensive home security system, you are able to reach your indoor cameras and each of your devices through a single app. This provides you versatility and peace of mind as you can check in on your little one from anyplace via your phone or tablet. Here are a few more reasons why they make sense:
- Real-time HD video feed: You’ll enjoy crystal clear, high-quality images of your precious one. You are even able to view recorded clips right from your smartphone.
- Two-way talk: Not only can you hear what’s happening, you may talk to your child straight through your indoor camera. This is a beneficial feature to calm a restless sleeper. Better yet, you can utilize the 2-way talk feature through your mobile device app, regardless of your location.
- Wide-angle views: Your video cameras will have a much better viewing angle than standard baby monitors. You’ll see every move your tot makes.
- Motion-sensing with alerts: If your little one decides sleep time is finished and wishes to get out of the crib, you are able to have motion-activated alerts sent directly to your mobile device.
- One-press call-outs: Despite the fact this perk is typically for older offspring, it’s still worth mentioning. With an easy touch of a button, your child can contact you by means of cell phone app.
Having your entire smart home reachable from a smartphone app is a fantastic benefit. If you find that your little one is having trouble falling to sleep and believe it may be a tad warm in the nursery, you may change the settings on your smart thermostat. When they awaken, you can activate the nursery’s smart lights to notify them you’ll be there soon. Have another little one? You can incorporate another indoor camera and enjoy access to them both with a lone home security app.
Customize Your Wichita Falls smart home with indoor cameras
Are you ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Customize your own Wichita Falls smart home and benefit from the assurance and protection Vivint’s advanced surveillance systems can supply. Dial (940) 209-1266 today and see how we can make your property safer and more convenient for everyone.